Remaining updated with all the latest trends and providing a fresh inspiration can help you to create both kitchen and bathrooms that are aesthetically pleasing and equally spacious. As homeowners, each year we take time to reflect and improve our home for better. Apart from technologically advanced appliances, we also focus on the latest kitchen and bathroom trends. Here’s a list of latest 5 kitchen and bath trends in the year 2018:
1. Stylish Bathrooms: At home, master bathroom spas have become highly popular. Door-less showers and freestanding tubs, stylish bath vanities have become enormously common to provide a spa-like feel. Irrespective of what year it is, clean and white tiles are always in trend. In fact, it works with multiple bathroom styles and offers a bright and crisp appearance. Whether you’ve been considering an industrial style or an urban farmhouse look, white tiles are not going out of trend any time soon.
2. Chevron and Geometric Patterns: Geometric patterns are making way in the design industry. Textiles, wallpapers, tiles, and more are setting the latest trends. Chevron is a simple V-shaped pattern and it’s easy to incorporate in innumerable designs. These days, it’s starting to look trendy and has also become a popular choice among homeowners.
3. Media: We live in an aggressively digital age and we definitely hate being pulled away from our devices. 2018 offers a plethora of options that help you to integrate media, music, and even television sets in your kitchen and bathroom. You can add an inbuilt Bluetooth speaker to your shower. When you go for latest kitchen and bath trends in 2018, you don’t have to make a choice between stylish appearance and tech connection. Both come together. Isn’t it great?
4. Smart Storage: Using the space you have has never gone out of style but making optimal use of every inch of the space is in trend now. When you opt for bathroom remodeling services or kitchen remodeling services, you can always go for vertical cabinets and create additional storage space without changing the floor plan. Open shelving in the bathroom is also a great way to add a clean layout. You can try the latest Fieldstone kitchen cabinets for a unique and sophisticated.
5. Three Dimensional Tiles: Though you can go with the same old bathroom tiles however, you can add a hint of style, elegance, depth and texture by integrating three-dimensional tiles. Whether you plan to integrate in a large space or in an accent space, three dimensional tiles can instantly make your room sophisticated and unique.
These are some of the latest kitchen and bathroom trends that we are watching for in 2018. If you’ve been planning to go for kitchen and bathroom remodeling services, reach out to our stylish designers at Remodel Republic. With an eye for aesthetics and a practical approach, the kitchen and bathroom remodelers here can help you design your existing kitchen and bathroom. We listen to your specific requirements and come up with designs that reflect your style, personality, and also offer immense comfort.