Lighting is undoubtedly, the most important parts of the entire kitchen design process. Due to the multifunctional nature of the kitchen, lighting plays a dominant role and can either make or break your kitchen space. Basically, kitchen lighting should allow you to prepare the food with ease but as the kitchen is the hub of the house, it’s equally important to create an inviting space with the lighting fixtures. Precisely, kitchen lighting needs to be versatile. Here’s a list of few ideas in which you can incorporate uniqueness to your kitchen with luxurious lighting fixtures:
1. Track Lighting: If you don’t prefer multiple ceiling light fixtures, track lights are the perfect choice. With the capability of adjusting spotlights, track lights help to create a perfect atmosphere in the kitchen. Moreover, it also helps in adding extra light to the areas that need it the most. The stylish and yet simple lights are perfect for a kitchen and offers a more versatile touch.
2. Pendant Lighting: Pendant lights are highly popular among modern-day homeowners. These lights bring character to a room and are available in a variety of styles ranging from subtle to stylish. For kitchen remodel design, the ideal placement of these pendant lights is just above the kitchen islands. This helps to provide ample light especially, when preparing food. Glass pendants in the kitchen add a dash of subtlety and also provide a classic, timeless look that works in most kitchens.
3. Chandelier Lights: Always known for giving a spectacular look to the kitchen, chandelier lights are known to infuse instant luxury and create delightful kitchen and baths. Modern chandeliers are preferably used in dining and living rooms however, incorporating these stylish lights in kitchen and baths can add allure and personality. Swanky chandeliers work perfectly with dark colored cabinets. Moreover, it also acts as an attractive centerpiece that adds glamor to your kitchen space.
4. Lantern Pendants: Kitchen space looks fabulous with light colored cabinets and lantern cabinets over the countertops. It provides bright and focused lights. Most of the lantern pendants look as if they are straight from the pages of an interior decor magazine. For a perfect ambiance, incorporating lantern pendant lights is a preferable choice.
5. Wall Lights: Modern day white lights have become highly popular among remodeling and construction companies. In fact, wall lights have become an integral part of the design build process. Exquisite wall lights offer great aesthetic appeal and are also a practical choice. Some may argue that wall lights lack depth and texture. Truth is these lights add design perfection and offer a clutter-free lifestyle.
These are some of the most inspiring kitchen lighting ideas that can help to transform your kitchen space. However, when going for kitchen remodel, make sure that you consider the cost of kitchen remodel. This will save you from shelling out a huge amount of money from your pocket.
If you’ve been looking for kitchen remodeling services, reach out to the experts at Remodel Republic. The designers here can come up with the most stylish designs for a timeless kitchen space.