With subtly upturned spout and handles, the Stryke Bath Collection radiates confidence and composure with an assured stature and ascending contours. Designed to be integral to both your bathroom's everyday use and personalized style, Stryke's robust design breathes intrigue into any space in your home. Delta® faucets with DIAMOND Seal Technology perform like new for life with a patented design which reduces leak points, is less hassle to install and lasts twice as long as the industry standard. You can install with confidence, knowing that Delta faucets are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty. Delta WaterSense labeled faucets, showers and toilets use at least 20% less water than the industry standard-saving you money without compromising performance.
- DIAMOND Seal Technology is less hassle to install and helps your faucet perform like new for life, reducing leak points and lasting twice as long as the industry standard
- Everything you need is together in one convenient box, including integrated InnoFlex ® PEX supply lines
- Laminar flow lends a beautiful, refined look that complements the design of the faucet
- Fits 3-hole 4 in. installations
- Includes matching finish metal pop-up drain assembly
- ADA compliant
- WaterSense ® labeled faucet uses at least 20% less water than the industry standard without compromising performance
- Rigid spout
- Diamond coated ceramic cartridge
- 1/4 turn stops
- Hot and cold stems are interchangeable
- 3/8 in. O.D. straight PEX supply tubes
|1.2 gpm @ 60 psi, 4.5 L/min @ 414 kPa
|Deck to Outlet
|3/8" compression fittings
|DIAMOND™ Seal Valve
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.